Dell EqualLogic FS7610 NAS with FluidFS v4
Optimised platform for high-speed storage and low TCO
Optimise file storage with the Dell EqualLogic FS7610 NAS appliance and the scalability, flexibility and efficiency of the FluidFS v4 file system.
The next-generation Dell Fluid File System version 4 (FluidFS v4), with the enterprise-class FS7610, scales performance and capacity on the fly.
Get more performance and lower TCO along with:
- Linear performance expansion up to 494,000 max SPECsfs file OPS and 11.9 GB/sec max throughput
- Improved performance with mirrored cache and automated load balancing, even as you add more data
- Lower costs with one of the most competitive price per performance scale-out NAS solutions available
Create an integrated and dependable network
Bring fully integrated, end-to-end unified storage to your PS Series storage system with the FS7610 NAS appliance. This solution works with PS Series arrays to deliver the core benefits of the PS Series platform, including peer scaling, ease-of-use features and all-inclusive software licensing.
The EqualLogic FS7610 NAS Appliance features:
- 2U dedicated NAS platform with two highly available active-active controllers and a PCIe backplane for intercontroller communication.
- Four 10GbE ports for SAN connectivity and four ports for the client network.
For dependability day after and day, the EqualLogic FS7610 NAS appliance includes:
- Active/active clustering and cache mirroring for controller pairs.
- Integrated backup power supply to protect cached data in case of controller failure.
- Fully redundant and hot swappable controllers, power supplies and fans.
- Automatic controller failover.
- Checksums and failsafe journalingto protect file metadata.
Manage growth intelligently
Manage your storage growth with the flexibility to scale both performance and capacity independently without disruption.
- Seamlessly incorporate with existing or new Dell Storage PS Series arrays and eliminate forklift upgrades.
- Expand block and file storage capacity within a single namespace up to 509TB* with a storage backend of PS arrays.
- Improve scalability, performance and security with expanded protocol support including SMB 3.0*, NFS v4 ACLs and NFS v4.1.
- Easily increase performance by adding a second FS7610 appliance.
- Intuitively manage block and file operations with PS Series Group Manager or CLI.