Dell EMC SCv3000 Series Storage Arrays
Get enterprise-class storage features in the most affordable SC Series array.
Why should budget constraints limit your access to state-of-the-art storage technology? The new Dell EMC SCv3000 Storage Series arrays pack more advanced capabilities in an entry-level hybrid solution than ever before, helping even the smallest companies compete effectively against larger, more expensive deployments.
The Dell EMC SCv3000 storage series starting cost is among the lowest in the industry – but don’t let the price fool you! This array punches well above its weight, offering a unique combination of features designed to accelerate business outcomes for budget-conscious customers.
Compared to the previous-generation SCv2000, SCv3000 represents a giant leap forward in capabilities for the SC entry category.
- Faster hardware platform – 50% more IOPS, 50% more capacity, 3X more bandwidth, 2X the snapshots.
- Full SCOS feature set – Unlike SCv2000, SCv3000 enables the full range of cost-saving SCOS 7 software capabilities, including Data Progression, Intelligent Compression, Live Migrate, Live Volume, federation/replication with other SC Series arrays, Thin Clones, Enterprise Chargeback, encryption, DCB, VVols and more.
- Dell EMC integrations – Extensive VMware support, PowerPath, Data Domain, RecoverPoint, Networker, VPLEX, ViPR and new CloudIQ analytics.
More IOPS for online apps. More bandwidth for data mining applications. More of the ecosystem support you need. No matter what mix of workloads you’re running, this unique entry-level array can handle it all. And thanks to the self-optimising SCOS architecture, you’ll get these capabilities at a very low entry AND lifecycle cost.
Dell EMC SCv3000 Storage Series Models
The base array is available in two 3U “all-in-one” configurations.
Both models include dual controllers with 6-core Intel processors, 32GB memory (16GB per controller) and flexible 10Gb iSCSI, 12Gb SAS or 16Gb FC network connections.
- SCv3000 – (16) 3.5” drive slots
- SCv3020 – (30) 2.5” drive slots
Optional expansion enclosures let you scale up to 222 drives, or 1PB per array – with even larger scale-out potential in federated multi-array systems. All three expansion enclosures may be used with either base array. All array and expansion enclosure models support a variety of SSD, 15K, 10K and NLSAS drives (including FIPS-certified SEDs).
- SCv300 – (12) 3.5” drive slots, 2U
- SCv320 – (24) 2.5” drive slots, 2U
- SCv360 – (60) 3.5” drive slots, 4U
Request Pricing for Dell EMC SCv3000 Storage Series Models
Dell EMC SCv3000 Series Array, get enterprise-class storage features in Dell EMC’s most affordable auto-tiering hybrid array.
Dell Storage SCv3000 Series Spec Sheet – Document updated: 13.02.2018