PowerVault ME4 Series Storage
Technology that delivers all-around simplicity, high-performance and high-capacity entry storage
Dell EMC PowerVault arrays, already the preferred choice for thousands of small scale and price-conscious businesses, now gain broader appeal with the new PowerVault ME4 Series. The ME4 Series is a next gen entry-level block storage array that’s purpose-built and optimised for price-sensitive SAN & DAS environments with the simplicity, performance and affordability you’d expect from Dell EMC.
Consolidate your storage with the new PowerVault ME4 Series storage for entry-level SAN and DAS workloads. The ME4 Series is ideal for accelerated performance for HPC, Exchange, backup, VDI and many more applications. Designed for versatility, the ME4 Series supports a variety of drive types, multi-protocols, all-inclusive software features and a choice of two 2U or a high-density 5U base systems with expansion enclosure options.
PowerVault ME4 Series provides features that simplify tasks such as system installation, configuration, and serviceability enabling IT generalists to manage resources more efficiently and focus on the bigger picture.
- Simple to order with all-inclusive software
- Customer installable/configurable in 15 minutes
- Intuitive web-based (HTML5) management
- Easily expandable without disruption
Get all-inclusive enterprise-class capabilities
PowerVault ME4 Series storage arrays deliver all the software you’ll need to store, manage, and protect your data:
- Adapt (Distributed RAID): Improved data protection functionality that delivers faster drive rebuild times
- Thin Provisioning: Allocate and consume physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools
- Snapshots: Easily recover data with point-in-time copies
- Replication: Replicate data to any global location
- Volume Copy: Enables seamless volume relocation and disk-based backup and recovery
- SSD Read Cache: Increase execution speed of applications by caching previously read data
- 3-Level Auto-tiering: Optimises data performance with less expense
- Virtualisation integration: Integrate ME4 arrays with VMware vSphere and vCenter SRM and Microsoft Hyper-V
Optimised for SAN and DAS
PowerVault ME4 Series is purpose-built and optimised for SAN and DAS virtualised workloads. Connecting the PowerVault ME4 Series to a Dell PowerEdge Server to address the challenges of server capacity expansion or to a SAN for flexibility and scalability ensures that business applications will always get high-speed and reliable access to their data – without compromise.
- Direct-attach to Dell PowerEdge Servers over SAS, FC, or iSCSI
- Consolidate SAN storage through a single port over FC or iSCSI
PowerVault ME4 Series Models
- PowerVault ME4012 Storage Array – Up to 3.1PB capacity
- PowerVault ME4024 Storage Array – Up to 3.0PB capacity
- PowerVault ME4084 Storage Array – Up to 4.0PB capacity
Dell EMC Consultancy & Support
Our technical expertise around Dell EMC Storage is unrivaled, Krome Technologies are a Dell Technologies Platinum partner offering Dell EMC Storage Solution Design, Implementation, Consultancy and Support Services.